• Dinosaur L was a band produced and directed by Arthur Russell and 24-24 is their seminal
album of twisted post disco grooves
• This is Russell’s excursion into early electronic composition, future funk and a touch of jazz.
• One of dance music’s key building blocks, this album features the hit single ‘Go Bang!’ an
instant dance floor filler
• One of Gilles Peterson’s favourite albums, influenced dance producers like Todd Terry,
Basement Jaxx, UNKLE to Floating Point.
• Cult classic proudly reissued by Demon Records on 180gm heavyweight black vinyl with
printed inner sleeve
Published: 3rd May 2019