- FRANK BUTTERS PRESENTS 'CULT OF GLAMOUR'
- MAKE IT RIGHT (INCL ANDREW WEATHERHALL & ESS O ESS REMIXES)
- Me Me Me
- RELEASE DATE
- Deep House, Nu Disco
- ALL ARTISTS
- Andrew Weatherall, Ess O Ess, Frank Butters
Is Frank Butters a new artist risen out of nowhere via incendiary releases on his own Too Many Squares label, or is he perhaps an established artist taking a new direction? The only concession to this question is that he’s someone Man Power has known a long time, and one of his favourite new artists.
Frank's Cult Of Glamour focuses his early 80s proto-house aesthetic, with two machine driven cuts at differing tempos for opposing late night moods.
For remix duties, Me Me Me asked all time hero Andrew Weatherall to deliver his own version, and deliver he does with a swamp rock lead bellied organic take of Make It Right (as well as a digital only instrumental version).
To close off the package Man Power has enlisted Not An Animal Record’s mainstay Ess
- TRACK LISTING
- A1. Make it Right (Original)
- A2. Rubber Bullet (Original)
- B1. Make It Right (Andrew Weatherall Vocal Remix)
- B2. Rubber Bullet (Ess O Ess remix)
Published: April 20, 2017