- GARDEN CITY MOVEMENT
- SHE'S SO UNTOUCHABLE (PSYCHEMAGIK / SEVEN DAVIS JNR / MOSCOMAN REMIXES)
- DEALER PRICE
- RELEASE DATE
- Deep House, Indie Dance, Nu Disco
- OTHER ARTISTS
- Garden City Movement, Moscoman, Psychemagik, Seven Davis Jnr
A bitter-sweet, feel good song for late summer, ‘She's So Untouchable’ is the new track from Tel-Avi’s Garden City Movement, backed with remixes by Psychemagik, Seven Davis Jr, Moscoman and a 12” edit by the band themselves.
The Garden City Movement trio of Joe, Roi and Johnny produce a blend of sounds drawn from their diverse cultural worlds, ranging from sweet hypnotic beats to bass heavy tracks to horizontally aligned vibes.
“When we were asked to tag the new song we placed it under "Emotional Balerica", is this even a thing? It is now. As a band who tours around the world all the time it's quite hard to find time to sit in the studio and work like we used to. We try to keep it up through our journey around the world; so if its lakes in Estonia, markets from India or a cabin in the middle of nowhere - we're there sampling and recording the vibe. We can make you feel again.”
- Garden City Movement
Since surfacing at the close of 2013 with their breakout track ‘Move On’, Garden City Movement have released their ‘Entertainment’ and ‘Bengali Cinema’ EPs, the ‘Modern West’ 12” in collaboration with The Vinyl Factory, climbed the Hype Machine Popular Chart with multiple singles, opened for Bonobo, Caribou, Alt-J and played live all over the world. The band's music video for single ‘Move On’ received a nomination for Best Music Video at the LA Film Festival and won “Best Video of The Year” at the MTV Israel Music Awards. They are currently recording their debut album, set for release in 2017.
- TRACK LISTING
- A1 Garden City Movement - Shes So Untouchable
- A2 Garden City Movement - She's So Untouchable (Psychemagik remix)
- B1 Garden City Movement - She's So Untouchable (Moscoman Remix)
- B2 Garden City Movement - She's So Untouchable (Seven Davis Jr - Secret Angels Remix)
Published: September 23, 2016