Repopulate Mars celebrates sixty releases with ‘Swipe’, a vibrant release which sees label head Lee Foss team up with vocalist SPNCR and Detroit’s Lee Curtiss.
With a string of releases from likes of Chris Lake, Eli Brown, Martin Ikin and Mason Maynard already this year, Lee Foss’ Repopulate Mars continues to be a dominant force in the house scene. Now marking their 60th release, Lee Curtiss, SPNCR and Foss follow up recent collaborations ‘Drifting’ and ‘Living In The City’ with ‘Swipe’ - a cut perfectly crafted for the summer months ahead. Known for releases on the likes of Hot Creations, Leftroom Records and Emerald City, Lee Curtiss also heads up Visionquest alongside Ryan Crosson and Shaun Reeves, whilst Los Angeles’ SPNCR has become a staple of Repopulate Mars with vocals on Foss and Mal Rainey’s ‘Crawl’ and ‘Trap Money’ over the past 12 months.
‘Swipe’ combines energetic percussion, filtered disco licks and a funk-heavy bassline with SPNCR’s soulful vocals and rich, radiant melodies to create an infectious anthem destined to ignite the dancefloor.
* Robert Owens
* Tennan (Moon Harbour, VIVa Music, Awesome!
* Mat.Joe (Mat.Joe (OFF Recordings))
* Martin Ikin (Repopulate Mars, Soul Purpose)
* Caspa (The Underground Sessions)
* Shiba San (Repopulate Mars, Relief, Dirtybird)
* Steve Lawler (VIVa Music )
* Claude Von Stroke (Dirtybird)
* Andreas (Ultra Music)
* Tom Breu (Nurvous Records) NEXT BIG ONE BY LEE. HE'S ON A RUN FOR SURE!
Published: 2nd July 2019