Floridian producer Dead Space reappears on Repopulate Mars in collaboration with Kittball’s Return of the Jaded delivering two shuffling house grooves in ‘Nobody Else’.
Releasing on mau5trap, Desert Heart and Country Club Disco, Dead Space debuted on Repopulate Mars last year alongside G.Felix for the excellent ‘Pride EP’. A year later and he’s back alongside Return of the Jaded, a new addition to Lee Foss’ imprint. Appearing on labels like Relief, Suara and Kittball, the Canadian artist is regular chart topper and also the host of Ottawa-based event series Sunday Sessions.
Kicking things off, the snare-hat shuffle of ’Nobody Else’ lies underneath a dark, rumbling bassline and looped soulful vocals, all lying amiss cascading horns, oscillating effects and massive build ups. Finishing up, ‘Falling’ utilises stabbing spacey synths, a bumping grove and snippets of breakbeat to create a house tool with plenty of energy and spark.
Press Media - Confirmed
* Earmilk.com / Data Transmission
* Riva Starr (Brock Wild / Snatch!)
* Versus (Repopulate Mars)
* Thomas Koch (DJ T, Get Physical) * Mirko Di Florio (Repopulate Mars)
* Severino Panzetta (Horse Meat Disco) * Hannah Wants (Dirtybird / Food Music /
* Eli Brown (Of Unsound Mind, VIVa Music) * Robert Owens
* Paolo Martini (Hot Creations, 8bit)
* Martin Ikin (Repopulate Mars, Soul Purpose)
* DJ Chus ((Chus & Ceballos) Stereo Falling is dope! Productions / Defected)
* Jamie Jones (Hot Creations / Hot Natured / Crosstown Rebels)
* Mat.Joe (Mat.Joe (OFF Recordings))
Published: 16th July 2019